Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

This first painting was done when we had a model in my developing design class. We did some warm up gestures and then a quick painting where we were only allowed to use black, white and one color to paint the model. This is the second painting that I did of the model and I did it a little less realistic than the first one. Because of how blank her expression turned out I decided to put something crazy in the backround. I also got to use my metallic paint again for the grass and was pretty excited about that!



The second painting which is being called 'Office Chicken' until I think of a better name came out of a squiggle drawing that I had done in my sketchbook. We were supposed to do something with some perspective in it to give it a bit of depth which is where the cubicles came from. My favorite part is probably the #1 Dad mug in the corner with the picture of his kids on it. His computer monitor is also very small compared to his head....maybe that's why he wears those glasses.



No comments:

Post a Comment