Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Animation Mentor Class 1- Week 2

So it's been a while since I last posted something so I decided to let y'all know what I've been up to at my wonderful school Animation Mentor!  I started Class 1 at the beginning of January and got my first mentor Scott Lemmer!  Scott is an awesome guy who has worked for a bunch of studios like DNA Productions, Pixar, Disney and Blue Sky!  He's also originally from Canada which is pretty cool!  I also have a bunch of awesome and talented people in my class from all over the world!

Anyways, our first assignment was to go out into the world and sketch people.  We then had to pick one pose out of our sketches and pose the Stu character with it in mind.  These are my sketches.


The pose that I picked was originally of a guy waiting at the counter of a bank.  The Stu pose ended up looking more like a guy waiting for a drink at the counter of a bar.  He also ended up looking a lot swankier than I originally intended...






No comments:

Post a Comment