Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

25th Anniversary

It was my Mom and Dad's 25th anniversary a couple of weeks ago, so I wanted to make them a special 'card'.  They went to New York for a week to celebrate so I wanted to make them a NY themed paper sculpture thingy!  I tried to incorporate as many of the things that they actually did while in New York as I could. They saw The Lion King and Once on Broadway, saw the statue of liberty, went on a horse drawn carriage ride in central park, went to a BMW store to look at motorcycle jackets for my dad, and ate a super gross looking giant hot dog. (For the record, I thought it looked gross but they really enjoyed it)  I set it in Times Square so that I could make use of all of the signs up on the buildings.  I was going to add an angry cab driver too, but I ran out of room.


Mom and Dad looking super precious, holding hands in Times Square.


The words were a real treat to cut out...


Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment