Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Painterly Happenings

This first painting was done recently in my developing design class. We were supposed to try using a different color palette than we normally would and do something from our imagination. I wasn't feeling particularly imaginative that day so I played 'adjective, adjective, noun'. It's a game that they play in the kids class where they pick 2 adjectives and a noun out of two empty yogurt containers and then the kids would have to draw whatever was picked out. I happened to pick quiet, muddy and pizza. This is what I came up with...


The second painting I did a while ago while waiting for a portfolio review in my painting class. It was of a drawing that I had in my sketchbook. I call it, 'Wiggly Legged Fiend.'




No comments:

Post a Comment