Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Adventures in Groupon!

It has been a while since I last posted something on this blog of mine...but now I'm back!  I've had a crazy busy term at AM and I'll be posting my work from class 5 throughout this week.  But for now I have something else to show y'all!  Last year I purchased a Groupon for the website Picaboo to get a photo book done.  I decided to use it to put all of my art stuff from the last few years together into one place.  I used my special move of procrastination to put off working on the book while I was doing school assignments and such until early this year when I realized that the Groupon was about to expire, and I had about a week to put an entire book together...  It took a few late nights, but luckily the program that they give you to design the book was pretty simple and I was able to figure it out fairly quickly.  The upside to procrastinating for about a year is that I had a lot more to put into the book! The book is mostly things that I have posted here in the past, but it's really cool to have an actual physical collection of my work.  And here it is!




I wrote all of the little text blurbs really late at night while I was very over tired so they could probably be better, but the pictures are pretty!  



If a picture is worth a thousand words, then my book is worth a lot of words...






It's a fairly large book.


And is filled with many delights.



And is also delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment