Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

50th post! And Class 1 Progress Reel

So I just realized that my last post was the 50th one on this blog!  Happy 50 posts, blog!  For the occasion I got you a progress reel...More specifically my progress reel from Class 1:Basic Foundations at Animation Mentor!  The class was awesome!  My Mentor Scott Lemmer was super wonderful and always pushed me to do better while still being incredibly supportive at the same time.  My classmates were also super supportive and I thank them for all of their helpful feedback and comments!  I start Class 2 on Monday, and I'm super excited for it!  I'm really  looking forward to the break week that we get in between Class 2 and 3.  Animation is hard work!  Anyways, here's my Class 1 progress reel!

No comments:

Post a Comment