Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Animation Mentor Class 1-week 7

I really enjoyed this weeks assignment because we actually got to give our character some, well, character!  We were given the choice to work with either the 'One Leg' rig or the 'Tailor' rig.  Our assignment was to either make the one leg character do a single jump or to make the tailor character do at least 3 jumps and we had to display all of the principles that we had learned so far.And as fun as a jumping ball with one leg sounds, I opted for the Tailor rig.  Tailor is really just a ball with a tail, but we were told to think of him as kind of a squirrel type character.  I tried to make it's bounces across the screen seem somewhat squirrel-like, and I tried to give it a bit of personality as well.


Unfortunately my modeling skills still leave a LOT to be desired and my 'acorn' turned out looking more like a really round spinning top...



I like how it turned out, but I'm still going to go back and revise it a bit when I get some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment